Sunday 18 May 2008

Switch On Tomorrow!

Right, it's almost less than 13 hours till i'll be switch on and who know what i'll be hearing.

I can't belive this weekend has been so quick. I guess the England Training Camp took my mind off the clock and waiting: it's was a hard weekend working on our fitness and ball work etc ready for Germany next weekend.

I'm sooo buzzing here I'm so looking forward to tomorrow and of course next weekend when we play against to Germany (friendly) i'll be make my 2nd cap for England!

Right, now it's just 9:10pm and I can't even waiting even long, actually dying to turn the clock forward to make it 9am for my Switch on!

anyway, I'm just a little nervous on what everyone will say, I'll be havin a hand full of question this tuesday at college and of course alot of attention as we are not allowed to wear our hair down at college due to it being a Sport Academy so my implant will be visable to others.

anyway - i'm shooting off now, think i'm gonna take a short jog with the dogs and off to bed hope I can sleep, usually can't if i'm so excited lol.

speak soon, will let you all know how the day went.

take care x

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Katie,
I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope you get it in pictures or on video and maybe share it with us soon!
The first few days will be a little odd but you will adjust quickly. I love hookup stories...and I just know you'll do great. Everything crossed for you!!

Abbie said...

I am so pysched for you! I'll be online waiting for your im girl!

Laurie said...

Today is the day! Will check back and see how you are doing!