Before the implant there were some things I can't do, and now I can and loving it...
I thought i'll list the TOP 5 improvements
*Before I have been implanted I couldn't :
- hear people voices/ not even my own voice.
- listen to music
- use the phone
- hear alot of everyday sounds.
- do things on my own without an interpreter!
* After I have been activated I can:
-Hear people voices and of course hear mine too
- listen to music on my ipod
- use the phone (a little bit)
-hear alot of everyday sound " It gets better and better"
- go to some places without an interpreter " I went to speech therapy yesterday without an interpreter, woop"
so, that how much I have improved so far in 5 months and still learning.
so, a tips for new implantee:
"Keep wearing it as the more you wear it the better it gets, and don't give up!"
That what i got told from other implantees and I tried my best to keep it on and look where I am now. :-D Trust me you'll love it one day!